What Is Subconscious Mind And How Does It Work?

1248
What Is Subconscious Mind

The subconscious mind is like a treasure within us, and we all need to understand it to transform ourselves into a completely new and better being. Our brain has two subdivisions that include

The conscious mind and subconscious mind.

They both work in coordination, but the subconscious mind is the most powerful of all. It is like the soul to our brain and controls 95% of the brain. A conscious mind controls the other 5%. All the voluntary and involuntary actions done by us are divided by both of them, thus controls us.

To learn how the subconscious mind works, first of all, we need to know what exactly it is and how it differs from the conscious mind. The conscious mind is the cortex of our brain, and it is all about reasoning, logic, and voluntary actions. It responds to calculations, movements that we are intended to do. On the other hand, the subconscious mind is the limbic system of our brain and concerned with the emotions, heartbeat, breathing, etc. that are not under our will. Now the question arises if it is not in our control than how it holds so much power that it can change us completely? Here is the answer!

Our brain is like a computer. It works according to the data fed in it. Likewise, we are the representation of the information or knowledge or thoughts we put into the storage room of our head, known as the subconscious mind. It stores the memories, all our beliefs, good and bad experiences, and perceptions and makes us act according to it. Here is a reason how hypnosis works too, it accurately targets our subconscious corner, sending signals to it and change any unwanted memory or emotions and may change our beliefs as well.

Your subconscious mind is like a magician who has powers to control you by controlling your skills, behaviors, emotions, beliefs, and memory. Still, if anyone understands how you can control its working, you are the magician! It stores every single emotion you feel or go through without knowing whether it is good or bad. If you work towards real knowledge and vibes, your subconscious mind will guide you towards it and vice versa in case of negativity. Your subconscious mind will create all the evil powers in you, and you will feel the maximum level of despair around you, no focus, sadness, and a whole bad mood resulting in worst situations. That’s how the subconscious mind controls you. However, the good thing is, you have its key.

For instance, you wanted to achieve something impossible for you, and you keep telling yourself, “it’s difficult, I can’t.” Your subconscious mind code these words and make your steps towards situations and people, which will make it impossible for you to achieve while opposite happens when you say “it’s impossible but I can.”

All the greatest discoveries are made possible by all those scientists through controlling their power of the subconscious mind.

The more you concentrate on your powers and communicate with your subconscious mind, the better you can control sub consciousness. It is not easy to communicate with your subconscious mind in one go but can be possible. Eliminate fears and negative thoughts by countering with positive ones. That is why meditation, yoga works pretty well as it makes you realize your self-control and consequently your powers.

The subconscious mind has answers to all your problems, depression, or state of despair without taking any medication! It is like the food for your body, but it works on how well and nutritious food you provide to your mind. Change your thoughts, and nobody can stop you from achieving anything!

Until Next Time,

Team Doctor ASKY!

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here